Saturday, December 17, 2022

Pokémon Violet - The Seventeenth Part – Exploring Medali City and Defeating Larry

The goal for this video was to explore Medali City and to do it’s gym. Of course, with a little bit of meandering along the way. 

I did it, but it wasn’t easy. The gym challenge was unique and kinda interesting. It certainly got me thinking and took a little time. But the gym battle was hard. Larry’s team is tough with some good coverage moves. I made some mistakes and more than once I thought it would’ve been a loss.

Then my rival challenged me to a battle right afterwards. There was no time to change my team to my regular team. So they also had a hard battle and once again I thought I was going to lose. But, somehow, I won. 

I don’t really have a plan as to where I’m going to go next!


No comments:

Post a Comment