Saturday, December 17, 2022

Pokémon Violet - The Eighteenth Part – The Journey to Zapapico Town

I didn't have a goal for this video. as you'll see in the beginning, there were many options open to me. In the end, i ended up following a path to the mountains near Medali City in West Province.

I then needed to find a Pokémon Centre, so that then became my target. i left and continued to follow a path and before i really knew it, i had ended up in Zapapico Town. I saw some raids in the distance so i went to have a look, but i came right back to Zapapico Town. 

as per usual, for me, there's lots of meandering on the journey, and even a really big fall. i evolved a Pokémon and caught a new one. Overall, it was a nice relaxing time and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment