Thursday, October 27, 2022

Backlog Conquering - Rain - The Fourth and Final Part

I Accidently used my laptop's mic to record this video, so it sounds different to any of my recent videos.

This is the fourth and final video in my playthrough of Rain on PS3. In this video i play through the final couple of chapters of the game. i don't go on to play through the memory collecting mode.

The game continues to play well. the main issue with controls is my own controller which is suffering with stick drift. The graphics continue to impress. there were moments which had an almost cinematic feel to them. the contrast of the city in the previous video compared to this was stark and it looked great when it came back.

This will be the final video in this series. If i plan on getting extra trophies, there is no platinum, i won't be recording it.

No comments:

Post a Comment