Monday, June 20, 2011

What Have You Played This Week?

Can you believe it, no Football Manager 2010! crazy I know but I still got some serious gaming in on other platforms.

Pokèmon White – DS – I continued exploring but mostly I just did the online Pokèmon games and earned new Pokèmon that way. I now have access to the forest, sky, and sea.

Tiny Wings – iPhone 4 – I got a couple of games in. its a fun game and perfect for pick up and play.

Dalton – iPhone – as fun as this game has been. It does seem to cause some issues with Game Center.

Falling Fred – iPhone – This game looks great and is very easy to play. All you do is control Fred by moving the iPhone. But Fred is fairly large and obscures some of the screen so as you fall faster it starts to become difficult avoiding stuff and having decent control over him.

Puzzle Quest 2 – Xbox 360 – I Like popping back into the game now and then. I really enjoy it and i'm currently making my way through the necromancer area.

Portal 2 – PS3 – I've really started to enjoy the story, the plot twists, the levels. It is simply a great game with plenty to find along the way. I'm just starting chapter 8 as i'm writing this.

Might & Magic: Clash Of Heroes – PS3 – I do like this game. It's tough the further you get in which makes picking up and playing it a bit difficult, but I do like coming back to the game and playing a bit here and there...even if it's just a bit of levelling up.

Pokèdex 3D – 3DS – Whilst it's not really playing, I have had this since it was released and what I'm tending to do is keep my 3DS on in sleep mode and periodically turn to app on to download new Pokèmon. They do look goo and whilst the UI is a bit annoying it works well. It's a shame the app is limited to only Black & White Pokèmon, but I fear they made add further Pokèdex Pokèmon as paid DLC

Burnout Paradise – PS3 – I got this game for free cause i'm a PlayStation Plus Member. I was never too much of a fan on the 360 but as it was free I thought i'd give it ago. I'm still not overly impressed, it feels and looks better than the 360 version for sure, but i'll give it some more play before I comment to much further. I personally can't help but feel the game was a step backwards for the series after the amazing Burnout Revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment