Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our 1 Year (+5 Days) Anniversary!!!

Yep its true, the QTE Gamers website has been live for a year, and 5 days. The twitter aspect of the site has been live longer, but I was unable to find out what exact day the QTE Gamers twitter account started so I decided to celebrate the day the website went live.

To celebrate the anniversary I will be writing some posts about my experience in videogame industry. I will also be revealing more about the site, why I've designed it like I have, my goals, and aims. I will also discuss the future of the site, where I would like to take it. I will finish with a little piece offering advice for budding videogame bloggers.

It maybe a humble celebration, if I could do something more grand I would, but for now I hope this insight will be sufficient.


No comments:

Post a Comment