Thursday, December 29, 2022

Pokémon Violet - The Twenty-First Part – Defeating Tulip, The Psychic Gym Leader

*This video was recorded before Christmas, so the start of this and the next video had me talking like the videos were coming out before Christmas.

In Part 20, https://youtu.be/_ygjAKAVATc, i got to Alfornada City and began to level up, ready for the gym battle. In this video, i take on the Psychic Gym and eventually get the gym battle.

I say eventually because i failed to beat Tulip during my first attempt. But i only needed to make a couple of changes to my team before i quickly tried again and defeated her.

This video is long because i first spend some time levelling up my first squad, as well as some exploring, before ending the video by moving to outside the Poison Type Team Star Base.

No comments:

Post a Comment