Friday, December 9, 2022

Pokémon Violet - The Fifteenth Part – Defeating Iron Treads the Quaking Earth Titan

This proved to be a little more difficult than I expected. But it was nice seeing this strange donphan. It defeated my team. 

I had set up my team in a way to cover what ever type it would be, as it’s a Pokémon I hadn’t seen before I didn’t know what type(s) it had. The battle started with it k.o.ing my Jumpluff in one hit, as well with most other Pokémon. 

I tweaked my team and set out to level up a couple of times, and that was all I needed to do. Going back in for my second attempt, things went much better. I don’t think it was luck, either. It hits very hard, but most things hung on. But the biggest difference had to be my Crocalor evolving. It could go bad as it’s new ghost type isn’t great against Knock-Off. but it held on and Arven and I finished it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment