Sunday, July 17, 2011

What Have You Played This Week?

Just as I thought, I didn't get much gaming time in this week. I played a lot of Tiny Tower but that was really it on the iPhone. As well as work, I have got a new TV i've been setting up ( A Panasonic Viera TXL32DT30) and i'm hoping to really test it during the next week.

Football Manager 2010 – PC – I made it into Europe, I finished 7th in the league. I'm making a bigger push for top 6 this season, I have a new stadium also that's giving me lots of money.

Pokèmon White – DS – Not too much played. Mostly i've been catching Pokèmon online and transferring them to my game.

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen – PS3 – i'm still working my way through the game. It feels pretty short, so even though i've only played a few more hours it feels i've made a lot of progress through the story (i've seen the movie so I kinda know what's going to happen). Still not great, the voice acting especially is starting to grind but that's more the script than anything else.

Tiny Tower – iPhone – My tower is now 42 floors high and I have 73 residents. For those who play, they'll understand that i've played a fair bit of this game. I'm keeping it free to play, I don't intend on buying credits. Oh I also have fully upgraded the elevator.

Chime – PS3 – I quickly chucked this in to see how the TV sounds, I only did a couple of 6 minute stages....its still great!


No comments:

Post a Comment