Sunday, May 29, 2011

What Have You Played This Week?

I'm happy I got some more gaming in during the week. Mobile gaming is still something I get in but i've tried to get more Pokèmon play in as well. The list maynot look like a lot but it was the time spent with each game.

Football Manager 2010 – PC – I got Havant & Waterlooville promoted after a easy end to the season. Prepping for the premiership was tough, I sold several players, trimmed the youth teams, and beefed up the coaching staff. It's been a tough start to life in the premiership. The first few games were tough but it only has taken a couple of wins and draws to keep me a couple of wins above the drop.

Pokèmon White – DS – I went Pokèmon catching throughout the week. I also explored some more areas . The trainers left in the game are pretty high up so i've been catching, breeding, and playing around with my squad and the different Pokèmon i've caught via the web game. I have had difficulty obtaining a Pokèmon I earned online, but after emailing the Pokèmon help center it looks like I should get it after the Tuesday maintenance.

Tiny Wings – iPhone 4 – I got a couple of games in. its a fun game and perfect for pick up and play.

Dalton – iPhone – as fun as this game has been. It does seem to cause some issues with Game Center.

GoGoGadget – iPhone – This is a fun game. It is a free Inspector Gadget game. It's a running game and you control gadget and help him jump, swing, and glide. It looks great and the music is fun. What makes this game stand out is the bonus features. As well as being able to stream episodes from the cartoon, you can also unlock a ringtone, look at concept art, earn powerups and much more.

Super Mega Worm – iPhone - This is fun game. I enjoyed the retro 16 bit look, the ridiculous story, and the fun gameplay. I picked this up when it was free, but it is well worth picking up for some money. The controls may take a bit to get used to (more how they're implemented on the screen and not so much how games controls)


No comments:

Post a Comment