Monday, February 21, 2011

What Have You Played This Week?

Lol, Another week of not playing Darkstalkers. I put several hours into Killzone Multiplayer trying to get some final trophies before 3 comes out...i got some, had some great battles, and i'm happy knowing i'm not going to get them all.

Football Manager 2010 – PC – I've put Villajoyosa on the back burner for a bit whilst I start a new game with Havant & Waterlooville again...hopefully this time the Steam achievements will unlock.

Little Big Planet 2 – PS3 – Not too much to say. I played the Prius level and a few others. Didn't get any levels done.

Killzone 2 – PS3 – Its a week before the new game comes out so I jumped into the multiplayer for one last push to get trophies. I'll find out if i've got a new % of the week trophy, but I also managed to get a couple more multiplayer trophies. I'm happy knowing i'm not going to get them all, especially the 1% trophy. I'm undecided if i'm going to play the single player game before Killzone 3.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 – PS3 – I couldn't resit getting the game. It looks crazy and accessible. I've not played too much yet. It feels accessible but there is a level of difficulty behind it. I enjoy playing as Amaterasu but its clear already that i'm not going to be that great as the game. Unfortunately...i'm not great a fighting games.


No comments:

Post a Comment