Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Have You Played This Week?

Lol, Another week of not playing Darkstalkers. I played a little more this week and got to the last game I bought in the sale, BlazBlue.

Gran Turismo 5 – PS3 – I played some of the seasonal races as I have a few of the cars. I also got a couple of races in but overall I didn't play too much.

Football Manager 2010 – PC – I got Juve Stabia to Seria A and got the trophy. But I didn't feel great playing as them so decided not to take them further. I've started a new game in Spain as Villajoyosa.

Little Big Planet 2 – PS3 – i've completed the second set of levels but spent most of my time playing all the other levels around. I also started making use of lbp.me. Its a great way to find levels, say someone talks about one on a podcast, and que them up for when you next play Little Big Planet 2. still having fun.

Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands – Xbox 360 – I only played a little this week, not the games fault at all, its still pretty decent.

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX – PS3 – I dived in a did a few levels, not really much more to say about this game...its just pure fun.

Space Invaders Infinity Gene – PS3 – I played a lot more music levels before diving back into the story. I got a little bit further and experimented with some of the different weapons. I also played some of the challenge and bonus levels. Again, like Pac-Man this is just a fun game.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift – PS3 – This is the last game I got in the sales here in the UK. It looks nice, loads fast (after install) but it is taking a little time getting used to the new fighting style. I'm currently trying out a few characters trying to find one I like.

Torchlight – PC – I clicked on this more by accident on my desktop. It had been a long time since I last played this game, but its very accessible and I was right in there, still going down and having fun.



2 comments:

  1. I've been playing, Monster Hunter Tri, Borderlands(PS3), and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

    Donkey Kong Country Returns I've been playing co-op with my wife, and we're having a blast with the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at borderlands, do you play it singleplayer or multiplayer?

    ReplyDelete