Sunday, October 17, 2010


What Have You Played This Week?

I spent most of the week reviewing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and didn't have much time to play many other games inbetween news reporting and reviewing the game.

Pokèmon Heart Gold – DS – I got the thrid gym badge and defeated the Sudowoodo that blocks the path. I haven't gotten much further, but i'm also trying to win the bug contest to win a Sun Stone.

??? - Beta - ??? - I only got a couple of games in, but all I can say is this beta is very impressive and I look forward to playing more...sorry but I can't say anything else.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 – PS3 – this was the game I was reviewing, and you can find the review here. Simply put i have a great time playing the game, spent over 20 hours so far, and there is still more to unlock. i won't go into detail here as my review says it all.

Did you manage to play more games than I have over the week, or do you have any comments on my experiences or questions about the games i've played? If you do, feel free to add them in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment