Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Have You Played This Week?

Not too much played this week. There generally was a lot of news, especially with X10, so when I had time to game it was in short bursts. That is apart from Uncharted 2 which I finally managed to complete on Hard.

Football Manager 10 – PC – Still playing through with FC Bayern. Also i'm now manager of Ireland. Only through the second season so far.

Uncharted 2 – PS3 – finally managed to complete the game. I really do like the game, but the way the game ended didn't quite live upto the game. Its a shame but not a major detractor. Not sure i'll go back and play through to get platinum.

Unreal III – PS3 – I wanted to get some senseless shooting in, so I fired up this game. Still looks great, still plays great. Its just a shame it never too off. It does feel a bit old school, but that was what I was after. The trophies are terrible, so i'm just really playing some matches here and there.

Echoshift – Demo – PSP – i'd kept a eye on this since it was revealed as echochrono. The graphic style looks really good on the psp, and the fact they made a simple control scheme really helps you focus on the puzzle. Its a time puzzle, similar to the crank puzzles in the latest Ratchet & Clank. Its a good demo as it has a decent tutorial to the time mechanic and a couple of levels to show how it works.

Little Big Planet – PS3 – I put this in to update it as there had been a few updates since I last played. But I thought i'd play a few of the levels people have made...i ended up playing for a couple of hours. This game just keeps on giving.

Resistance Fall Of Man – PS3 – I wanted to try and complete this so I stuck it in and did a few chapters. This is starting to date in both graphics and control style, but the story is still engaging enough for me to play through.

What have you been playing this week? feel free to add your weeks gaming selection in the comments, or comment on my selection for this week




No comments:

Post a Comment