Thursday, December 24, 2009

QTE Gamers Wishes All Its Readers Happy Holidays And A Happy New Year

i'm just writing to say happy holidays.

I hope that everything turns out ok and that QTE Gamers will see you all after the holidays.

I'm going to take a few days off during this holiday period. It'll be my first proper holiday since i started QTE Gamers. Also, its coming up to our first anniversary as well which is exciting. I know that QTE Gamers isn't the site i have in mind, but i still want to thank you all for for asking questions, engaging me, re-tweeting, and visiting the site. I hope that i can continue working on the site but unfortunatly i really do need some money so i may have to get a job, but i'll keep everyone informed if it comes to that. if you want to donate some money that would be really helpful and so apprieciated.

I will write some things, a reflection on the year, tips on being a blogger and doing a site for the anniversary, but until then i hope every one has a good holiday break, a great new year, and that we get to see you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment