Sunday, November 22, 2009

What Have You Played This Week?

Wow, writing it down it's shocking how little I played. The site kept me busy for sure...must make time for more games, lol.

Football Manager 09 – PC – I decided to go back to a favourite team in the game, FC bayern Munchen. They are not my favourite team, that's Ipswich Town, but they are one of the easiest teams to play as, which enables me to look for other players, tactics and such. Would love to get the new game, but unfortunately I can't afford it, but what is great about the Football Manager games is that you can play them for a long time, even if a new version has come out (typically as the newest Football Manager needs 1 patch for it to get great.)

Fat PrincessPS3 – Still disappointed with how few people are playing. At least Bots are fairly intelligent. Still surprising how few people don't understand what needs to be done to win. It feels like me and maybe a couple struggle to keep the team going sometimes.


TokobotPSPthis game is hard. No two ways about it. I'm near the end now and it just keeps getting harder. In particular i'm at a point where I have 6 minutes to escape. And it throws many difficult levels at you. At This point of the game many of the small slight issues with Tokobot become very apparent and become an issue. It is a shame, the story isn't that great, but the graphics, the universe that been created, and the Tokobots themselves are all great. I feel that this game hasn't been balanced right and that a sequel would have addressed issues like this. I'll try to finish it, but it's really hard.

Critter Crunch Demo – PS3 – i've been hooked on the art since it was revealed. And the art really is beautiful. It makes full use of 1080p and its not just backgrounds. Menus, characters, enemies...everything looks great and has a cute feel about it. The game play isn't bad either. The demo gives you a good idea as to what the game is about. If your not sure I fully recommend downloading the demo. I'm sure it'll help make up your mind.

What have you been playing this week? feel free to add your weeks gaming selection in the comments, or comment on my selection for this week





No comments:

Post a Comment