Sunday, September 27, 2009

What Have You Played This Week?

I tried to play more this week, but with the Tokyo Game Show I didn't get as much done as I had hoped.

Football Manager 09PC – Still going strong. I've been playing as San Marino, the club not the nation though they both do share the same name, location and stadium. It's interesting as I don't really try out the Italian leagues much.

Dead SpacePS3 – I do like the story of this game, but i'm not a fan of the shooting. It all feels slow and cumbersome. Also the camera really gets in the way in some situations. It doesn't help that the game on medium is still fairly difficult. I'm finding it hard to work through this game. I can see what all the fuss is about, i'm just starting to think that this game just isn't for me.

Fat Princess – PS3 – no issues connecting to a game, but several games have come up with the snail logo. I'm also finding that several games i've played are less than half full. I'm more of a fan of the games when all the times are full, I feel that the game has a better balance than when there's only a few players.

Shatter – PS3 – Mainly been playing the Bonus stages, trying to get the trophy for scoring 10 million. Not made it yet, i'm around 9.3 million at the moment. Not really had time to play the game indepth.

What have you been playing this week? feel free to add your weeks gaming selection in the comments, or comment on my selection for this week





No comments:

Post a Comment