Sunday, August 2, 2009

What Have You Played This Week?

Football Manager 09PC – Still playing, still going. It is my vice and will be for many years to come.

Crackdown Xbox 360I played the demo when the game first came out and wasn't impressed. And still, I can understand why it had a bad first impression. I've nearly done the first island and feel mixed about the game. It has some good moments, but also some bad ones. I'll try to play further into it before making a final conclusion about the game. I do like the graphic style of the game, and whilst the camera has been a little of an issue, it doesn't detract from what is a good looking game, even now.

Killzone 2 – PS3 – got all the job badges now and was in top 10% for last week so another welcomed trophy.

Pokèmon Platinum – DS – done the final gym battle. Now getting my squad up to a decent level to take on the elite 4.




No comments:

Post a Comment