Sunday, May 2, 2010

What Have You Played This Week?

Another week where I haven't managed to play many games. I spent most my time playing Uncharted 2 online, but I imagine next week it'll be Halo Reach Beta.

Football Manager 10 – PC – half way through my second season in the premiership. Its more difficult than the previous season, but i'm slowly building up my Annan team.

Uncharted 2– PS3 – I only played the online part of the game. Its plenty of fun, and the maps have soo much to offer. Thankfully there are loads of people playing the game, but I have come across a few with dodgy connections and in some games people just seemed to be dropped.

Critter Crunch – PS3 – as i've finished the adventure campaign, I hopped back in to earn the puzzle trophies. It took a while, but I got them.

what have you been playing this week? feel free to add your weeks gaming selection in the comments, or you can comment on the game i played this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment