Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Have You Played This Week?

Not too much played this week. There generally was a lot of news to deal with meaning I only played a little here and there.

Football Manager 10 – PC – Still playing through with FC Bayern. Also i'm now manager of Ireland. Only through the second season so far.

OkamiWii – i've always wanted to play this game and had this game on my rent list on both the PS2 and Wii. Now i'm playing it, I can see why people rave about the game. The graphic style is impressive, the art unique, the story is good and the controls work fine. Unfortunately, there are some issues with Wii Waggle controls which does let the game down. I've still got a long way to go in the story and can't wait to see how things play out.

Uncharted 2 – PS3 – I spent too long away from this game and instantly loved going back. I did the train scene which was as epic and fun as people say. The Tibetan village was amazing and the few outstanding. It was easy to play a good 3-4 hours straight. There are some similarities with the first Uncharted story, which I won't go into here do to spoilers, which help make this separate story feel more like a part of the series. I can't wait to see where the story goes.

Thexder Neo – PS3 – Demo – I have never played any of the series, nor do I know what the game is actually about. So I played the demo a few times and died each time early on. I honestly don't know what i'm meant to be doing, should I kill the enemies or not. It does look good and the ship transforms nicely to the robot. I can say I won't be buying the game, if I had money to that is.

What have you been playing this week? feel free to add your weeks gaming selection in the comments, or comment on my selection for this week





No comments:

Post a Comment